The renovation work concerns all systems with which a drilling rig works:
Power system: mechanical part and electric part
System security and control of eruptions.
Our mechanics have a lot of experience in the mechanical field engines of drilling & workover rigs. (CAT 3510 & CAT 3512, C18…)
The maintenance of the diesel engines is done according to the data sheets by applying the procedures of the manufacturer.
AIR INTAKE CIRCUIT
The maintenance of generators complies with international standards and compatible with:
• the recommendations of the International Electro-technical Commission IEC 34-1, (EN 60034).
• the recommendations of the International Standard Organization ISO 8528.
• European Community Directive 89/336 / EEC on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) (Tractelec only).
• Directives of the European Communities 73/23 / EEC and 93/68 / EEC (Low Voltage Directive) (Tractelec and Gearlec).
• GEARLEC is CE marked under the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) as a component of a machine.
• TRACTELEC is CE marked for EMC, DBT (Low Voltage Directive) and MACHINE as a machine. A certificate of conformity can be provided upon request.
The hoisting system will be reviewed, inspected and repaired as follows:
This international system outlines the requirements for inspection, maintenance and repair in accordance with international standards for a rig lifting system during operations to maintain the use of such equipment.
Equipment items according to international standards:
The circulating system consists of the equipment through which the drilling mud circulates. These are the mud tanks, the suction line, the slurry pumps, the discharge line, the drill pipe, the riser, the injection head, the square rod and the drill string before its back to the mud tanks.
The components of the circulation system are all subject to inspection, maintenance and repair according to the international standards (API, ISO and ASMI)
MUD PUMPS :
The rotation of the drill string is ensured by the rotation system.
Currently, there are two types of systems. Their maintenance and revamping are following API, OSHA, ISO and ASMI rules:
The “Conventional” System: Kelly- Rotary Table – …
The Top-Drive System: Electrical Element – Hydraulic Element – Mechanical Element.
All these components will be inspected, tested and renovated according to the international standards mentioned above.
The system consists of equipment that ODS provides genuine spare parts for renovation and testing.
Other equipment ( BOP) will be inspected and renovated by the manufacturer himself as per international standards.
All maintenance and revamping will be as per API RP 53 et RP 16